top of page

CCI Kidz

Público·75 miembros

[[[STREAM!!]]<<] Exeter City vs Luton Town live online 26 September 2023

Sep 26, 2022 — Exeter City vs Luton Town :: September 26, 2023 :: Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos by Live Soccer TV.

Luton Town picked up their first Premier League point with a hard-fought draw at home to 10-man Wolverhampton Wanderers. Luton started brightly with Carlton Morris rattling the woodwork but failed to capitalise on a string of early chances. Wolves entered half-time a man down after Jean-Ricner Bellegarde was sent off for kicking out at Tom Lockyer in a tussle on the ground. The visitors showed their intent after the break, scoring the opener when Pedro Neto tucked an effort past Thomas Kaminski from a tight angle. But Morris atoned for his earlier finishing when he sent Jose Sa the wrong way from the penalty spot, after Joao Gomes handled the ball inside the box. Form and head to head stats Exeter vs Luton Carabao Cup match Exeter vs Luton 26.09.2023. Preview and stats followed by live commentary, video highlights and match report Exeter City vs Luton Town. It’s a cliche saying the ‘12th man’ thing, but you can feel it here. There’s a different energy when the fans are that tight, it’s incredible. “It’s daunting [coming to Kenilworth Road] because she’s a bit rough around the edges. I love her, but it's not the most comfortable place for an opposition player to come. That’s what it’s about, making them uncomfortable, not feel at home. It’s quite a hostile environment, so it’s another thing to think about. "Talking about his journey to the Premier League, Morris added: "It’s been crazy. Here are some of your comments:Luton fansSteven: Excellent performance from the Hatters today. No costly mistakes and much the better team. We just need to get that ball in the net. Improving all the time. Graham: We did enough regarding possession and chances. With the dominance we had in the first half, we should have been ahead at half-time. VAR again stopping Wolves obtaining points. Championship next year is a distinct possibility. Sarah: We have no discipline, giving away penalties and picking up cards all the time, this needs to change! Where's our winning spirit and the drive to go for goal and earn the win? Carry on at this rate, we'll be in a relegation battle for sure or, worst case scenario, relegated. Mark: No point blaming VAR for this one. Luton wanted it more, plain and simple. It's not the first time petulance has let us down either. I’ve done the rounds, done all the loans but every loan built me up as a man and a footballer. "I’ve played in League Two, League One, the Championship and now the Premier League. "There’s a tangible jump up from each division. Lower down the leagues you might have someone who is technically really good, but might not be the most physically gifted. The higher up you go, everything pieces together. "You get to the top and everyone has got everything; technically, tactically, physically, and that’s what I’m striving to be. "Watch as Morris gives Football Focus a guided tour of Kenilworth RoadThe Luton team on BBC Three Counties Radio have been previewing Saturday's Premier League game against Wolves at Kenilworth Road. Simon Oxley gives his thoughts on who could make Rob Edwards' starting XI: "One assumes [Carlton] Morris will keep his place while [Jacob] Brown probably did enough in general play to warrant a start against Wolves. Luton Town - BBC SportImage source, Getty ImagesSimon Stone, BBC SportI was at Luton Town's draw with Wolves at Kenilworth Road on Saturday and spoke to people at the club about the situation they find themselves in. Bottom line, they want to avoid relegation. They have battled against the odds and succeeded for years, and see no reason to change that mentality. On a positive note, it's our first point of the season in the Premier League. If we continue to make chances like we did today, some teams are going to definitely get a good beating. Muaz: I think we are getting better and better. A couple of missed opportunities but that's to be expected from us. I'm glad we got our first point of the season. Soon we will become better and go big against the big teams. I suspect Wolves will go there and narrowly win, but I have a lot of sympathy for Luton boss Rob Edwards. He has clearly got a massive job on his hands and if he keeps the Hatters up, he'd be manager of the century. Fabian's prediction: 0-1Read the rest of this weekend's predictionsImage source, PA MediaLuton forward Carlton Morris, speaking to Football Focus about playing the the Hatters' Kenilworth Road stadium: "It’s magic. It’s so tight, compact, on top of you. People like Garth Crooks and Chris Sutton doubt us, but I don't doubt you. So, let's go Hatters! Chris: Pretty much controlled the match but needed a bit more creativity and movement in the final third, also some better crosses. We're getting there, Ogbene was excellent on his first start. Wolves fansStefan: Dire, absolutely dire. Two pub teams battling out a draw, which on the day was a fair result. One moment of genius from the only quality player out there today was cancelled out by a penalty, which was at best unfair. Live Stream Exeter City – Luton Town 2 days ago — Watch Live Stream Online Exeter City - Luton Town (26.09.23). Live Stream Football îíëàéí. - Live. Exeter City vs Luton Town prediction 26.09.2023 3 hours ago — Exeter City vs Luton Town F.C. Head to Head (H2H) stats · 03 feb 18. Luton Town F.C.. 1 : 0. Exeter City. League Two · 17 oct 17. Exeter City. 1 : ... Exeter City vs. Luton Town - EFL Cup Third Round - Football Full coverage of Exeter City vs Luton Town game on Tuesday 26th of September at 18:45 including match guide, data analysis, probability analysis, standings, ...

Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo de CCI Kidz! Puedes conecta...
selection.png
bottom of page